Sunday, April 1, 2012

4.1.12 - Making Music

We are a musical family :)
Growing up, my sisters and I were blessed with music lessons.
I play the violin and viola.
My sister Stephanie is a cellist.
My sister Rebekah is a vocalist.
My husband plays guitar and a bit of piano.
So, shortly after Isabelle was born, I bought her a 1/32 size violin so she could begin as soon as possible! ;)
She played for a little bit until my sister introduced her to the cello.
She told me "Mommy, I don't want to play the violin anymore."
It looks like we now have two cellists in the family. :)




This is one of my favorite pics!

Kitchen practice :)

Pizz!


First cello lesson, in Grammy & Grandpa's kitchen :) Thanksgiving, 2011 (3 years, 8 mo).

Hugging her cello.

Standing up to take a bow.

Practicing in jammies. <3


Practicing in a sun hat. Why not?

Not a bad bow hold, John!

New addition to the family! Now I can help Isabelle practice.

Momma and baby.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment