Monday, April 9, 2012

4.8.12 - Happy Easter!


He is risen!
Happy Easter!
 

Dying eggs with best friends


My friend Michelle brought Kool Aid to dye eggs. I found these still in the dye as I was cleaning up. It was actually eating away at the eggshells. Imagine what this does to our bodies!

Hippity hop! We do our bunny egg hunt on Saturday so we can reserve Sunday for the celebration of our risen Lord!

Fun hiding spots.

Isn't it amazing how well the bunny knows each of us? ;) Isabelle - a yo yo, John - baby snacks, Momma - lots of chocolate, Appa - Slim Jims.

We usually come down in our jammies, but we had friends coming shortly after, so we got dressed first.


I love to see her so joyful!



Opening her eggs.

The bunny filled eggs for John too.

Waiting for capsules to dissolve and turn into sea creatures. (Gotta love Target dollar spot.)

I hid eggs in the front yard for Isabelle and her friends to hunt Saturday afternoon.

Ready, set, go!

Sunday morning before church. Had to bribe John with a snack to sit still.

Daniel stood behind me to try and get a smile. Success!

I love little man outfits. This one is from my mom. Can't get any more adorable!

Isabelle's dress is from Daniel's parents. She picked blue, her favorite color.

BBQ and another egg hunt with family friends after church.

I'm trying to enjoy this little baby face as much as possible. He is quickly changing into a little boy!


Fun way to end the day: tractor ride through the woods!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment