Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4.3.12 - My Inspiration

I find inspiration in my family.

My husband, who is a wonderful father.




He is proudly wearing Dora stickers. ;) 

 Joyful children.

Christmas morning.

Happy boy!


Happy hanging out.

 
A daughter that left being an only child behind without looking back.
 


He loves her a little too ;)

 


 
My sister in law, Sarah.
She has worked very hard and done an amazing job on her crew team. 
Maybe she will kick me into gear this summer when she comes to stay. ;)
(Sorry if this is embarrassing Sarah, but I am proud of you!)
 

 
 
Silly fun inspires me to take life less seriously. 
 

Looks like she's having a litter :D
Safety goggle fun. ;)
 
Well, I'm new to blogging, so we'll see if I can figure out how to link this up... :D

2 comments: